Managing over $600 million in customer assets and an average length
of service of over nineteen years, our Trust and Investment Services team
can help you plan for the future if you have young children...if you are ready
to begin retirement planning...if you have special needs individuals in
your family...if you have a special charity you want to share in your estate.
Whatever your financial objectives, you can count on us - and our willingness
to help you achieve your goals. To schedule a FREE
No Obligation consultation
We'll start by helping you answer some basic questions:
- What is the value of my estate?
- How do the tax law changes impact
- Should my will be updated? What about my spouse's will?
- Does my family need a trust?
- Should I consider making a lifetime gifts?
With the assistance of your personal attorney, this review of your finances
and family situation will put us well along the path toward developing
an estate and financial management plan to help achieve your goals.
Below is a listing of the Trust and Investment Services we currently provide:
- Living Trusts
- Investment Management (including brokerage services)
- Trustee and Custodian for IRA Rollovers
- Trusts Under Will
- Executor and Administrator
- Guardianships for Minors
- Guardianships for Disabled Individuals
- Custodian Accounts
- Land Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Sycamore Money Market Service
- Insurance Trusts
Erickson Undergraduate Scholarship
Erickson Waubonsee Scholarship
Lorene Brown Scholarship
Mary K. Roberts Scholarship
Nesbitt Medical Scholarship Application
Thomas Jones and Grace Stevenson Jones Scholarship
Not a deposit • Not FDIC insured • Not insured by any federal government agency • Not guaranteed by the bank • Subject to loss of value.